We’re giving away VIP tickets to see the world premiere of Philip Glass’s Symphony No. 13, commissioned by the NAC Orchestra as a tribute to journalist Peter Jennings!
The National Arts Centre Orchestra and Ludwig Van want to send you and a guest to see the world premiere of Philip Glass’s Symphony No. 13, live and in person at Roy Thomson Hall.
This is an incredible opportunity to experience a brand new symphony by one of the most celebrated composers of our time.
You’ll join Alexander Shelley, Music Director, and The National Arts Centre Orchestra at a once-in-a-lifetime event.
- Nicole Lizée: Zeiss After Dark (TSO/NACO Co-commission)
- Shostakovich: Symphony No. 9
- Korngold: Violin Concerto in D Major, Op. 35
- Philip Glass: Symphony No. 13 (World Première/NACO Commission)
- Two VIP Tickets To See the NACO perform live at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto
Total prize value: $300 CAD (approx.)
The concert takes place, Wednesday, March 30, at 8 pm.
Enter HERE today, or fill out the form below!
Sign up for the Ludwig van Daily — classical music and opera in five minutes or less HERE.
- GIVEAWAY | Enter To Win Tickets To See The NAC Orchestra Live In Toronto - February 3, 2023
- WHO’S WHO | Ontario Pops Orchestra Releases Debut Album “Breaking Barriers” - January 25, 2023
- THE SCOOP | Crooning Prime Minister Causes Social Media Furor - September 19, 2022