This event marks Toronto Consort’s Anniversary Season kickoff with a tour of the most spectacular courts of Renaissance Europe! Elizabeth I of England, Charles IX of France, the Dukes of Bavaria, and of Milan are featured in this lavish program of songs, dances, fantasias and madrigals. With a special appearance by dancers from the School of Atelier Ballet, in works choreographed by Jeannette Lajeunesse Zingg of Opera Atelier.
Full concert details found here.
The contest will run until Thursday, Nov. 9 at 5 p.m.. The winners will be chosen at random and contacted via email with details.
To enter the giveaway, all you have to do is:
- Fill out the form below with the subject “I want to see The Toronto Consort”
- Write in your name, email, and mailing address
- AND follow @LudwigvanTO on Twitter and RT this Tweet.
Want to better your chances of winning? Like Ludwig Van on Facebook here!
Please note: No purchase or payment is required. There will be only one winner unless more are specified. If the competition winner makes no contact with one day of notification, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Winners are selected at random. Prizes are non-transferable, and there is no cash value. Tickets must be picked up in person at the venue on the date of the performance (ID Required).
Latest posts by Ludwig Van (see all)
- 2017 REWIND | Our Favourite Concerts Of 2017 - December 29, 2017
- GIVEAWAY | Win Two Tickets To See The Toronto Children’s Chorus At Roy Thomson Hall - December 4, 2017
- Q&A | 20 Questions For Keri-Lynn Wilson - November 30, 2017