Courtesy of the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts, we’re giving away a set of two tickets to see Program 3 of the Fall For Dance North Festival on Friday, Oct. 6 at 7:30 p.m. at the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts.
The program will feature four pieces including Coleman Lemieux & Compagnie performing FIFTEEN HETEROSEXUAL DUETS by James Kudelka with live music by Art of Time’s Andrew Burashko and violinist Sheila Jaffé.
The contest will run until Monday, Oct. 2 at 5 p.m.. The winner will be chosen at random and contacted via email with details.
To enter the giveaway, all you have to do is:
- Fill out the form below with the subject “I want to see Fall For Dance North”
- Write in your name, email, and mailing address
- AND follow @LudwigvanTO on Twitter and RT this Tweet
Want to better your chances of winning? Like Ludwig Van on Facebook here!
Please note: No purchase or payment is required. There will be only one winner unless more are specified. If the competition winner makes no contact with one day of notification, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Winners are selected at random. Prizes are non-transferable, and there is no cash value. Tickets must be picked up in person at the venue on the date of the performance (ID Required).
Latest posts by Ludwig Van (see all)
- Q&A | 24 Questions For James Rolfe - October 16, 2017
- Q&A | 20 Questions For Steven Reineke - September 29, 2017
- GIVEAWAY | Win Two Tickets To See Fall For Dance North - September 26, 2017