Courtesy of A&M Productions, we’re giving away a set of two tickets to one lucky winner to see The Rastrelli Cello Quartet on Thursday, Sept. 28 at 7:30 p.m. at the Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts. A $140 value!
The contest will run until Wednesday, Sept 27 at 10 a.m. EDT. The winner will be chosen at random and contacted via email with details.
To enter the giveaway, all you have to do is:
- Fill out the form below with the subject “I want to see The Rastrelli Cello Quartet”
- Write in your name, email, and mailing address
- AND follow @LudwigvanTO on Twitter and RT this Tweet
Want to better your chances of winning? Like Ludwig Van on Facebook here!
Please note: No purchase or payment is required. There will be only one winner unless more are specified. If the competition winner makes no contact with one day of notification, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Winners are selected at random. Prizes are non-transferable, and there is no cash value. Tickets must be picked up in person at the venue on the date of the performance (ID Required).
Latest posts by Ludwig Van (see all)
- Q&A | 24 Questions For James Rolfe - October 16, 2017
- Q&A | 20 Questions For Steven Reineke - September 29, 2017
- GIVEAWAY | Win Two Tickets To See Fall For Dance North - September 26, 2017